1. Event Information
- Date of event: 27th November ~ 29th November, 2015 (3 days)
- KOTRA : Wisma GKBI, 12 Fl. Suite 1209 JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28 Jakarta 10210
- Who can Join?: Anyone (Korean who lives in Jakarta, Student or not student !) who wants to meet new people, form teams, share ideas and turn it into a feasible business model is welcome to join!
- Perks: Foods and beverages provided! Receive one-on-one critical feedbacks from experts and fine-tune your business plans/products!
If you have any questions contact: email@example.com
*NOTE: This event is mainly for Korean nationals, or other nationals who are capable of communicate in Korean. Most of the event will be offered in Korean as well.
2. About Startup Springboard
Startup Springboard is a two-and-a-half day event where developers, designers, and entrepreneurs come together to share ideas, form teams, build prototypes, and launch startups.
Participant gain hands-on experience and find out if their startup ideas are viable. The event starts with an open pitch session on Friday in which participants inspire others to join their team. Over the next two days the teams build minimal viable products, validate their ideas and perform customer development. On Sunday evening the teams demo their prototypes in front of a panel of experts and receive valuable feedback.
We are also holding a parallel competition on the final day in which pre-existing startups can pitch in front of the audience and panel of experts.
3. Participations will
- Gain a better understanding of themselves as entrepreneurs.
- Explore team building and other common challenges facing founders and startup CEOs.
- Get access to the global startup network/community.
- Develop and validate their business plans and products.
- Receive direct and personalized advice from experienced entrepreneurs and experts.
- Gain a new perspective and opportunities by meeting and working with diverse people.
4. Our 3 days program includes
- Idea Pitch: Anyone with ideas are welcome to pitch their startup idea.
- Team building: Receive feedback from peers and votes for the favorite idea. Then form teams around the top ideas or join someone else’s.
- Team Project: Develop and build a real product, business model, and brand for execution in the real world.
- Speaker sessions: Get first-hand insight directly from a host of leading experts. Investors, entrepreneurs, and industry professionals will give the inside track on what startups need to know to jump for new businesses.
- Mentoring: Receive one-on-one critical feedbacks from experts and fine-tune their business plans/products.
- Team presentation: Give final presentations in front of a professional jury. It’s an opportunity to get feedback from a panel of experts, exposure in the entrepreneurial community and to make ideas come true in the real world.
5. Time Table
Register di sini